Our family learning, loving, and growing together...
Monday, April 9, 2012
Burnin' rubber
"This one's for you Uncle Ryan..."
4 comments:
Uncle Ryan
said...
Awesome!!! :) Well done Chase, lol. I take it you told him to speak up or something at the beginning? lol That a new toy you guys got him or is that a friends car?
4 comments:
Awesome!!! :) Well done Chase, lol. I take it you told him to speak up or something at the beginning? lol That a new toy you guys got him or is that a friends car?
Ignore my second question... I found the answer in the previous post. What's better than one Mustang... TWO Mustangs! :)
Yes, he was speaking too softly for the camera, so I told him to say it as loud as he could...I think he understood that one, what do you think?
Hope they sell tires for those Mustangs!! Love .Grammie
Post a Comment