Tuesday, April 10, 2012

utility vehicle?

I think Kevin is really missing his big truck! It was quite a change for him to downsize to the Jetta but he felt confident in his decision because he sprung for the wagon. So can a wagon hold up to the utility of a truck? Kevin would say, "you can make it work!"






He took the Jetta to pick up the kids power wheels and with a good bit of disassembly he made it work! He is a determined man. So we will let you be the judge... utility vehicle or not?

3 comments:

Ryan said...

WOW, I know you were wishing you had the pickup back for that trip, lol. Got those puppies crammed in there that is for sure!

Kevin said...

Yeah, had to suck it up and tell Jenny she was right! I went over lunch break and she told me to swing by and borrow the van, but I said, "nah, I can do it." Then proceeded to waste more time disassembling the cars to make them fit, than I would have to stop by and switch cars :-(.

Ryan said...

Sometimes in an attempt to be more "efficient" that stubborn McMahan-gene bites us in the ass, lol. Oh well, we live and learn.