Friday, June 10, 2011

Can't catch a break

Kevin says that I am a pessimist by nature and I will have to admit I can be a "glass half empty" kind of girl.  Now don't get me wrong, I am not always doom and gloom but right now it seems like we just can't catch a break. I may be a pessimist but I am not typically a complainer so I will spare you the details of everything that has plagued us with the exception of this...
No Chase did not get into a fight. The doctor suspects that the swollen eyes are in response to allergies. My poor baby boy!  I am confident that God has a purpose for us here and honestly (even though it doesn't make it easier) the more trials we face the more confident I am that God has something big for us here.  So pray for us please because we do intend on finding what that purpose is! Hopefully Chase will recover quickly!

4 comments:

Grammie said...

Awwwwww --- he looks pitiful. give him lots of hugs from Grammie, A. Steph and U. Ryan... and Paw Paw too, but he's gone to bed!

Stephanie said...

If he feels half as bad as he looks then I feel terrible for him! Hopefully it looks worse than it is.

Grammie said...

Grammie just wants to give him a BIG hug and sit and hold him.... time for snuggles... Love you Chase!

Grammie said...

Please give us an updated post ASAP -- something like "what a difference a day/ or two makes".... with a picture of a happy Chase!! Hope he is doing much better...Grammie