On Sunday after church our new goal was to get every box unloaded. On Tuesday the moving company was coming back to pick up all the empty boxes and we wanted to take memorial day off from unpacking. We were successful and finally (with the exception of needing pictures on walls and such) were settled. Here is a tour of our new house...
| Kitchen |
| Living room |
| Play rooom |
| Living room/dining room |
| Guest Bathroom |
| Basement |
| Basement storage closet |
| Chase's room |
| Upstairs hallway |
| Leah's room |
Well the basement still needs some work but that will come this week as we get the garage settled. Once the garage is settled we can figure out where to store items that we are not using. Unfortunately when we got every box emptied we realized we were missing a couple of misc. items. The movers that boxed up our house did not do inventory correctly so there is no telling if we have a missing box. Since we were not sure we began to fear that we missed something in all the paper things were wrapped in. To make sure before the movers took the boxes I went back though every box and piece of paper to make sure we didn't miss anything. In the very last box I looked in I did find a dry erase board that was missing from the kitchen, but that was it for all the effort. Sadly we will have to add the missing items to our claims processes.
| All the boxes I went back though... |
Well that is our new house. Now all of you out there need to come up and visit us!!!
2 comments:
Whew --- you have made some headway -- I was wondering where the china cabinet ended up... looks good there. Grammie
So glad ya'll are settled!
Post a Comment