This event took place last Thursday evening from 6-9 pm. They provided dinner for us, special treats as you walked around the zoo, and special gifts as you left. We of course went straight for the food first.
Then we loaded up in the stroller to go check out some animals. Chase was so excited.
| You may not be able to tell, but this is the Otter exhibit. It was our first stop and Chase was soooo excited! I think here he was saying, "Look mommy an otter I see it I see it!" |
We unfortunately did not get to see the whole zoo because 6-9 can be a tough time for our family and it is a BIG zoo. Before we left though there was one thing that we had to do...
Its not a great picture to tell you what were were doing so I will elaborate. The zoo has a train that runs from the back of the park to the front so we took the train back to the main entrance. Chase was in complete AWE and wanted to ride again but poor Leah wasn't really in the mood for another ride. We are glad that we got a free sneak peak at the zoo and look forward to getting to go back and spend some more time seeing all the animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment