Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Move - Last but not least

I couldn't blog about our new place without including a post dedicated to the "man cave" (aka the garage).  Most of you know that Kevin had the ultimate man caves (2 garages) at our first house.  I think from the beginning he knew that he could never replace what we had and it would soon become only a fond memory...
Our old attached garage
Our old detached garage


When we started our house hunting up here we quickly realized that having more than a 2 car garage was going to be impossible. So Kevin worked hard to make our very small 2 car garage functional for his workshop and holding vehicles.  


It is amazing what you can do with a little bit of organization.  Good work Kevin, sorry we couldn't find a place that had a "home" for the truck as well. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW --- Good Job Kevin!!! And in the first week too!! It isn't as crowded as you first thought... that truck sat out before you got it and I guess it won't "hurt" it any... I HOPE you might be able to find a place to store the Thunderchicken for winter so the truck CAN come in out of the cold... or is there not room for it? NIce job.... Love ya, MOM

Ryan said...

Not sure that pickup is going in there even if you did have a third bay. Looks like you made it all work though!