I have some amazing friends looking out for me! My friend Ellen, who has obviously spent some time with me and my kiddos, saw this item on an exchange website and instantly knew who it would be perfect for....
And she was very right! Chase jumped all the way up until nap time and then took a 4 hour nap! WOW! I would have paid for that :). After nap he continued to jump with a small break for dinner, for some tackle time with daddy, and then jumped all the way up until bedtime. Hopefully he will continue to say excited about it. I may have to make it our disappearing - reappearing trampoline.
2 comments:
GREAT!!! Your friend is right on target! Especially since Chase can't be turned out in the "backyard" to play anymore. Was he singing... looked like he almost had that scissor thing going with the feet... a budding gymnast.... Grammie
Next his feet and legs will be sore...
Post a Comment